Ask Your Question
Rules to be followed:
- Questions beyond the scope of this forum will not be answered/may be removed.
- The user is strictly prohibited from mentioning name of any person/institution/ hospital/other health worker or any other identifying information in their message/question. Such posts will be removed.
- Extremely broad or general questions that require a lengthy explanation/discussion are beyond the scope of this forum. These will not be taken up for responding.
- The user is requested to post only one specific question at a given point.
- The user is encouraged to look for answered questions/themes/key words – using the search function – before posting a question. If a similar question has been asked and answered before, the new question will not be taken up for responding.
- If a question/post is perceived to be violating ethical standards, infringing on rights of others, involving breach of confidentiality, hurting the sentiments of anyone, it will be removed.
- The users are requested to keep the questions brief (150 words or so).